This is an exciting opportunity to watch a Grand Prix in an exclusive setting at the heart of Lotus F1 Team’s Enstone factory.
The day begins with brunch and Sunday newspapers in our Communications Centre, followed by a team debrief from industry experts including live link with the circuit.
Next come the experiential activities. Set in a genuine race bay environment, guests can try their hand at a Formula 1 pit-stop practice, test their reactions with Batak machine competitions and get behind the wheel of a Formula 1 simulator.
After relaxing with champagne and canapés the race is then shown on a giant projector screen in our state-of-the-art auditorium, with live updates direct from the team’s senior management at the circuit.
This package is adaptable for corporate entertainment, employee incentives or for general public enjoyment.
Maximum capacity: 60 guests
Cost per person: £175+ VAT [or a table of 10 places for £1,575 + VAT]
Corporate Entertainment / Employee Incentive
An excellent opportunity to capitalise on spending quality time with your clients and / or employees in a relaxed and entertaining atmosphere. This turn-key programme can be customised to your needs, with:
- Flexible arrival times
- Opportunities to include presentations, product displays and branding
- Possibilities to include data capture, opinion polls and giveaways
- Availability of a professional MC [included within the price, past speakers have included TV pundits Louise Goodman and James Allen, adding their own personality and style to the event.]
Aside from the paddock itself, you’d be hard pushed to find anywhere better to watch a race than from within the Lotus F1 Team Technical Centre. We make every effort to accommodate any and all guests, with fans, families and children all welcome. Our aim is to bring Formula 1 closer to the people and provide more ways to get involved with the sport.
Lotus F1 Team
Whiteways Technical Centre, Enstone
Oxfordshire, OX7 4EE, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1608 678 000
Fax: +44 1608 678 609
2013 Race Days
- Monaco Grand Prix: 26th May 2013
- British Grand Prix: 30th June 2013
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: 3rd November 2013
- 09h30: Registration, newspapers, continental breakfast
- 10h00: Welcome and qualifying review by professional MC
- 10h35: Live telephone link with senior member of Lotus F1 Team
- 10h40: Brunch service starts; try your luck on the Formula 1 Simulator, Batak machine and pit-stop challenge [prizes provided for winners]
- 12h00: Group moves to the exhibition area for champagne, an introduction to the E21 and a summary of the 2013 World Championship regulations
- 12h15: Guests invited to take their place in the Auditorium
- 12h30: Live video link to the track with a member of Lotus F1 Team Senior Management
- 13h00 - 14h30: Live uninterrupted coverage of the Grand Prix via large projector screens
- 15h15 (latest): Debrief and Q&A with host MC, announcement of prize winners & departure